$175,000 cash settlement in favor of a permanently injured four year old boy. The child was previously neurologically devastated when he nearly drowned in a mop bucket at a daycare center. When he was discharged from the hospital, LPN’s working for Pediatric Services of America, Inc. negligently overdosed him with Dilantin, Potassium Chloride, and Cholace. Negligence was clear in this case but treating doctors did not believe the child suffered permanent damage from the overdosages. (Superior Court of Columbia County, Georgia 2004).